Alternative Deviated Septum Cures-Specific Homeopathic Medicine
If you suffer from a deviated septum, your doctor would have suggested a septoplasty surgery as a cure. While septoplasty is the best currently available treatment for a deviated septum, it has many side effects. Homeopathy offers a valid and easy method to treat all of the symptoms of a deviated septum such as:
- Recurring Sinus Infection
- Nose bleeds
All of the above and more can be cured by using homeopathy. The best part is that it is proven to have zero side effects. Homeopathy is a holistic form of treatment where the entire body and mind of the patient is considered before treatment.
The Specific Medicines for Specific Symptoms
Below I will provide a list of homeopathic medicine which is freely available as over the counter medication in most pharmaceuticals.
- Allium Cepa: Use this medicine for excessive sneezing. Feeling of a Lump at the root of the nose and for headaches.
- Arsenic Album: Use it for Nose bleeds and continuous sneezing.
- Arum Triphyllum: Use for soreness of nostrils and obstruction of the nasal passageway which forces breathing from the mouth.
- Siphilinum: Use for hard nasal palate and septum and if perforation occurs.
- Arundo: Utilize if you find itching in nostrils and roof of mouth. Can also be used for Hay-fever.
- Euphrasia: If you hate the indoors and always feel better and can breathe easier outdoors then use this medication.
- Ferrum Phos: For a predisposition to cold and for first stages of cold in the head.
- Kali lod: Use for pain associated with the sinus and if the tip of your nose turns red.
- Merc Sol: Use for Cold and Coryza along with nose bleeds.
- Aurun Mettalicum: This medicine is to be used, if you suffer from a painful, obstructed, swollen and congested nose.
The above are the list of medication which you can make use of for symptoms related to a deviated septum. If you feel the need then visit a homeopathic doctor who will take an in-depth analysis of your physical and mental state before prescribing medication.
But you can rest assured in the knowledge that you will encounter zero side-effects. This is because all of the medication is natural i.e. it has been isolated from a natural source. At the end of the day you get relief from your symptoms without having to go under the knife.