In this article I will be reviewing the Ayr Saline Nasal Mist, which is a spray used to decongest a congested nose. I will highlight all of the positives and negatives if any along with customer feedback for the product.
Why Use the Ayr Saline Nasal Mist
If you suffer from a condition known as deviated septum, wherein your nasal septum gets abnormally shifted or deviated from its usual central position, it will cause a plethora of other conditions and problems. Some of the most common are:
- Severe congestion of the nose
- Recurring sinus infections
- Nose bleeds etc
Of all the above conditions, a severely congested nose is the most common side effect of a deviated septum. If you suffer from this condition, then the only permanent cure which is available is septoplasty which is a type of surgery where the deviated part of the septum is cut out and removed. However if you only suffer from congestion then there are other alternative medications available to cure the congestion. While no medication will give a permanent cure, it will give you immediate relief. This will give you the freedom to not undergo surgery with its own set of complications. The Ayr Saline Nasal Mist is a spray specially created to decongest the nose in a safe and efficient manner. It also helps remove any clogged sinuses, thus stopping the sinus infections from occurring due to allergies.
In short, the Ayr Saline Nasal Mist spray will remove any congestions, dryness, irritation of the nasal surface along with safeguarding the person from sinus infections in a fast, efficient and safe manner without any stinging or burning.
Highlights of the Ayr Saline Nasal Mist
- It helps to stimulate secretions to help clear mucus from the nose
- Naturally restores moisture to dry nasal membranes
- Clears congestion
- Alcohol free
- No side-effects
Amazon Customer Feedback for the Ayr Saline Nasal Mist
Extracts from Amazon:
- “I bought these in a pack of 6 using Amazon Prime and considered it a great deal… I need saline spray after having a septoplasty 4 weeks ago and this saline rinse fits the bill…This bottle provides a nice, gentle spray… Great stuff and very good at moisturizing the mucosa… Does what it was meant to do…
I like this brand the best — great stuff!”
- “This is a lifesaver… Love this spray and it does not sting or burn like others… It keeps my nasal path clear so I won’t get a sinus infection from my allergies… and best of all, it’s non-medicated so I can use as often as I want.”
In Amazon Ayr Saline Nasal Mist has received only 5 star reviews!
Drugstore Customer Feedback for the Ayr Saline Nasal Mist
- “ best product of its kind”
- “ I like this product because it seems to have the least Stuff in it… No chemicals or medications of any kind… Its just saline but it works”
- “ I’ve tried various brands at different prices, but this one is by far the best”
Even in drugstore only 5 star reviews, along with only one 4 star review was present from a total of 27
Final Verdict on the Ayr Saline Nasal Mist spray
From my research I have found that the Ayr Saline Nasal Mist spray is a very good product, it is highly recommended by most of the people who purchase it. It effectively removes any congested nose and thus prevents sinus infections. Thus if you suffer from a deviated septum and want to cure the symptoms in a non-surgical manner the Ayr Saline Nasal Mist spray is perfect for you.